The "Console Server Error" issue has been resolved and all users should be able to log into the Signifyd Console successfully.
If you continue to experience issues logging into the Signifyd console or seeing a blank page, please try the following solution. https://community.signifyd.com/support/s/article/access-orders
Should you have any other questions, please contact us via the support portal: signifyd.com/support
- Console Access: Users are able to successfully log into the Signifyd Console and view processed orders
- Case Creation: Submitted cases are being received and queued for processing
- Order Review: Submitted cases are successfully processed, scored, and guaranteed
- Case Retrieval: Case status information is available via API on all processed orders
- Webhook Responses: Webhook responses are sent on all processed orders. Unsuccessfully webhooks are retried.
- Reporting: Users are able to successfully populate report data within the Signifyd “Reporting” systems for “processed” orders and able to export this information.