Per the Shopify Status page, https://www.shopifystatus.com/
there is a delay in sending order information to Signifyd. This delay is causing Signifyd to NOT receive and process Shopify orders in real time which include status updates and captures for recent submitted.
We are investigating the issue and will update the status page once additional information is available.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via the support portal: signifyd.com/support
- Console Access: Users are able to successfully log into the Signifyd Console and view processed orders
- Case Creation: Submitted cases are being received and processed
- Case Retrieval: Case status information is available via API on all “processed” orders
- Webhook Responses: Webhook responses are sent on all processed orders. Unsuccessfully webhooks are retried.
- Reporting: Users are able to successfully populate report data within the Signifyd “Reporting” systems for “processed” orders and able to export this information.