We are experiencing a delay in updating the “Reporting Dashboard” data due to an intermittent operation issue.
All cases are being submitted successfully and receiving a guarantee decision, but you may notice a delay in the orders appearing in the “Reporting Dashboard.”
We are investigating the issue and will update the status page once additional information is available.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via the support portal: signifyd.com/support
- Console Access: Users are able to successfully log into the Signifyd Console and view processed orders
- Case Creation: Submitted cases are being received and queued for processing
- Order Review: Submitted cases are successfully processed, scored, and guaranteed
- Case Retrieval: Case status information is available via API on all processed orders
- Webhook Responses: Webhook responses are sent on all processed orders. Unsuccessfully webhooks are retried.
Posted Jul 25, 2019 - 07:10 PDT
This incident affected: Console and Dashboards (Dashboard).