We are experiencing a delay in the processing of email notifications for recently submitted orders due to an intermittent operation issue. All orders are being submitted successfully. You can view the guarantee decisions by logging into the Signifyd console at https://app.signifyd.com
We are investigating the issue and will update the status page once additional information is available.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via the support portal: signifyd.com/support
- Console Access: Users are able to successfully log into the Signifyd Console and view processed orders
- Case Creation: Submitted cases are being received and processed
- Case Retrieval: Case status information is available via API on all “processed” orders
- Webhook Responses: Webhook responses are sent on all processed orders. Unsuccessfully webhooks are retried.
- Reporting: Users are able to successfully populate report data within the Signifyd “Reporting” systems for “processed” orders and able to export this information.
Jul 23, 10:15 PDT