It has been identified that orders placed within the Shopify platform are currently undergoing an interruption in service where merchants using Shopify payments are experiencing a delay with payments being captured or voided.
For those who have auto-fulfillment enabled in their Signifyd integration settings, and rely upon Signifyd's Guarantee decision to capture and/or void payment, payments will be updated accordingly once this is resolved.
Shopify is working on finding a solution for this as quickly as possible. You can subscribe to updates if you would like to be updated as soon as this is resolved here:https://status.shopify.com/
Please note this incident is causing Shopify Payments ONLY to be:
- Delayed in capturing/cancelling due to the payment cannot be captured or voided.
Operational for Non Shopify Created Orders:
- Case Creation: Submitted cases are being received and queued for processing
- Order Review: Submitted cases are successfully processed, scored, and guaranteed
- Case Retrieval: Case status information is available via API on all processed orders
- Webhook Responses: Webhook responses are sent on all processed orders. Unsuccessfully webhooks are retried.
Jul 10, 16:14 PDT